Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lookout Thursday!

Lookout Thursday! is my way of sharing/featuring great companies that I find fantastic! So this week..............

I was searching the internet trying to find some really cute Album/Book Slipcovers for my clients and well, for my personal books! ;)  I came across this amazing company, chrysq. They make these beautiful, stylish, elegant luxe slipcovers!! Woohooo.... I am so stoked to try them out. The best part is that you are not limited to one style of bag or fabric design. Huh?! What?! I know, right!! It's wonderful. Now we as photographers or book cover "snobs" lol.. j/k... can have the perfect cover to match our business style, our personalities, and/or our clients! It's fabulous!! 

Check this great company out at http://www.chrysq.com

Here are some amazing samples .....

*I didn't take these photos!! I just pasted them here to show you.... Now go, go, go and check them out!!! Hurry!! lol =)

chrysQ__spring09_sache.jpg

chrysQ__spring09_fiori.jpg
chrysQ__spring09_allie.jpg


No comments: