Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Eagleburger Family

I had the greatest time with this Missouri family! They are here on vacation and I got the chance to meet a wonderful family AND got to shoot their beach photos. What a deal!! They have the cutest little guy, Mason. What a kid!! He was just hysterical. =)   Thank you so much, Sharon and Kent for giving me the chance to share the afternoon/evening with your wonderful family and being able to capture your Pensacola Beach memories! 

Here is a sneaky peek at your session - 















Eagleburger Family Beach





XOXXO
Shannon Wermers
Pensacola Beach Photographer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a wonderful job capturing my brother, my sister in-law, and my nephew! The pictures are wonderful! Thanks!

Shannon Wermers said...

Thank you very much! =)
They were just a blast to photograph and to hang out with!